From €18,000.00 to €60,000.00 (Yearly)
Binary.com is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Financial Market Analyst to manage the day-to-day risk of our trading books, conduct complex quantitative analysis, carry out performance testing, develop advanced data analytics tools, and support other related operations that have a direct impact on the profitability and future growth of our company.
Your skills and motivations
You should be passionate about what Binary.com stands for, and what we do.
You are naturally curious and love solving problems. You are also very particular about details and possess keen analytical skills.
Most importantly, you value the importance of constant, open, and honest communication.
We are looking for someone who loves to:
● Do great work, and inspires people around them to do the same
● Work with highly talented people in an exciting, multinational environment
● Get things done in a no-nonsense manner
● Work without bureaucracy and hierarchy
● Have the latest tools and technologies at their disposal
● Learn and improve, day in and day out
To excel in this role, you must have:
● An advanced university degree in physics, financial engineering, or mathematics is preferred
● Experience in Forex spot trading or exotic options pricing, volatility forecasts, high-frequency trading, and the analysis of market inefficiencies
● Firm grasp of advanced risk management concepts, including hedging, Greeks (first and second generation), Value at Risk models, etc.
● Experience in using financial information sources such as Bloomberg and Reuters
● Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate your findings in a clear, concise, and effective manner
As our Senior Financial Market Analyst, you will manage the day-to-day risk of our trading books, conduct complex quantitative analysis, carry out performance testing, develop advanced data analytics tools, and support other related operations that have a direct impact on the profitability and future growth of our company. This includes decisions on new markets to launch in, and the spreads and margins we might offer. You must also be able to analyse and interpret large volumes of data, and communicate your research and findings in a clear and concise manner –– either in written reports or presentations.
● Create mathematical/statistical models for pricing, analyse fat tails to assess margin requirements, and manage the risk for exotic options, Forex, or CFDs
● Create data analytics tools for trading/quantitative analysis
● Conduct performance testing including backtesting, stress testing analysis, and benchmarking
● Develop risk management models and algorithms using MATLAB/Python/R/C++
● Manage day-to-day risk of our trading books
● Set up liquidity connections via bridges and gateways for MT4 and MT5 brokers
● Conduct research on competitors and industry trends to identify new products and potential markets
● Develop mathematical/statistical models for pricing and risk management for all products.
● Use advanced data analytics skills to study trends/pattern in financial markets.
● Help in developing advanced risk management tools for various markets (forex, equities, commodities)
● Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly financial reports
● Generate periodic and special reports on client trading activity and significant trends that impact our client behavior
Remuneration and benefits
This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, health benefits, and allowances for travel and Internet.
You will enjoy a casual dress code, flexi hours, and the freedom to select tools and systems.
If you need to relocate, we will provide work permits, and relocation assistance for you and your family.
This role is based at our headquarters in Malta. The Maltese archipelago is a favoured tourist destination with a warm Mediterranean climate, beautiful beaches, historical towns, and World Heritage sites. From Malta, you’ll have easy access to Europe, North Africa, and the rest of the Mediterranean.
Binary.com is the award-winning leader in online binary.options trading. Our platform allows customers to trade currencies, stock, and commodities.
Founded in 1999, we are one of the oldest and most respected names in our industry. Today, we have over one million registered accounts around the world and trade over USD 1 billion in options transactions per year.
Our business is growing strong. Over the last five years, we have grown more than 20-fold. We expect to grow even further in the coming years.
Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business.
We make every effort to foster a culture that values collaboration, individuality, and creativity.
We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. And we go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure.
We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.
Binary Ltd was incorporated in 1999 and the Maltese subsidiary started operating in 2001.
We have offices in Malta and in Malaysia with a total headcount of 150 around the world.